|The Complete Dick Tracy Vol. 2|
|Publication date||April, 2007|
The Complete Dick Tracy Vol. 1
The Complete Dick Tracy Vol. 3
The Complete Dick Tracy Volume 2 contains the strips written and drawn by Chester Gould originally published in newspapers between the dates May 21st, 1933 and January 29th, 1935.
It includes the following storylines:
- Stooge Viller and Steve the Tramp
- Stooge Viller and Old Mike
- Boss Jim Herrod and Big Boy's return
- Confidence Dolan and the stolen bonds
- Jimmy White and the 25 Club
- Jean Penfield and Spaldoni
- Larceny Lu and the Bumpsteds
- Mary Steele
- Doc Hump
- Boris Arson
The book also includes original supplemental material, including an essay by Max Allan Collins.
- The book includes a disclaimer acknowledging the presence of racial caricatures in the strips and states that they are "reprinted without alteration for historical reference".